Welcome! Please note this site deals with adult themes.
This blog is the often amusing, sometimes dangerous den of two British writers of contemporary and paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. Most of our stories are based in the UK and our heroes and heroines are passionate Brits - yes, passionate Brits exist! Come on in out of the cold, pull up a chair and see for yourself...

Monday 17 March 2014

Little Update

I'm afraid today's post is just an update in regards to WIP's and release, folks.

She-Wolf has gone through one round of edits - I have been told I could receive the second set this week - so I'm pretty certain will be done and dusted by the end of March. Cranberry Blood will be sent to my editor as soon as she is finished. I'm aiming to have the first two books in The Blood Series re-released in August. I'm feeling good about August, not that I am pinpointing and exact date, not until at least one round of edits has been done on Cranberry. So stay tuned.

I just got my first lot of edits for Stepping Stones, my sweet contemporary romance. It was contracted with Bono books (Decadent Publishing) at the beginning of the year. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in and getting this book sorted for re-release - book was previously published with Noble Romance Publishing. A release date has yet to be assigned.

My WIP for Decadent Publishing Beyond Fairytale Series has a beginning! No title, but a beginning lol Yay! I sat down and hammered it out yesterday. I will be reading over it again as I have the very bad habit of doing that before continuing with any book, but I'm feeling good about it at the moment. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Once the WIP is done and submitted my focus will then turn to Blood Book 2 as was the original plan.

So, two sets of edits to get through this following fortnight, and then I will be diving back in to my WIP. How are you spending the remainder of your March?

And Happy St Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment